Oil Boiler Servicing
Whether you have a domestic, commercial, industrial or a swimming pool oil boiler we recommend that you have your boiler/burner serviced annually to make sure it's running safely and efficiently and to ensure it doesn't let you down when you most need it.
We are experienced and fully qualified to Oftec standards so you can be assured you're getting the right service from the right people, don't leave it until it's too late, some boiler breakdowns can be prevented with annual servicing contact us today and arrange for a service visit.
Our boiler servicing consists of a full service to the burner and boiler. We remove and examine the baffles, clean the combustion chamber and check all seals and gaskets, renew if necessary.
We are always looking for flue gas leakage within the boiler spigot and flue ways, if this is apparent it can be life threatening, we will seal and advise if necessary. BE SAFE.
On the burner we:
- Remove the oil burner
- Replace blast tube “o”ring
- Remove clean and inspect the blast tube
- Replace the atomizing nozzle
- Check / test solenoids
- Check and clean photocell
- Check the ignition transformer and ignition leads
- Check and adjust electrode settings replace if necessary Replace oil flex hose
- Reassemble the burner and test, adjusting oil pump pressure and air settings to the manufactures recommended instructions